The Focus Planner is our progress journal 2.0. It will help you track your goals, create new habits, and set up your day to be most effective. Your work life balance will sky rocket and you'll spend more time on what's important instead of just spinning your wheels.
If you find it hard to stay on track and feel like you haven't got time to devote to the things that matter, this simple tool will change the way you think and the way you work.
See more at www.focusplanner.com.au
- Monthly Plan with goals and project timelines
- Weekly Plans to set your habits and keep building them
- Daily Plans to keep you focussed and remind you of what's important
- Work-Life Balance is taken care of with a focus on the Critical Areas of Work, Home & Relationships and Self
- 80 Blank pages for meeting notes and brain storming
- Each Focus Planner lasts three months
New Features and upgrades from the progress journal:
- New minimal layout with more space for notes
- Greater flexibility in using it how you want
- Two bookmarking ribbons to keep track of your pages
- Weekend spreads to help you stay on track all week and build your Planner habit
- Better instruction pages